- So grateful to have you guys visit Red Dot Geek, but sorry, I cannot offer free consultation and troubleshooting. If you have questions, please comment on the related post itself.
- Sorry, I am not available for hire. Already have my hands full with a job to do, writing for my own blogs, managing the social accounts, and making more YouTube tutorials.
SPONSORS & ADVERTISING
- Product sponsorship is always welcomed, also good affiliate offers. 😆
- Looking to buy advertisement space? Please do it through Google AdWords or Outbrain – We don’t sell advertisement space, as it is a direct clash of interest with the networks that we work with.
- Feel free to use any content on Red Dot Geek for non-commercial use, credits will be nice.
- If I used your content without permission – I tried to credit all resources that I use, but cracks still happen. Let me know which one, I will add the credits accordingly or remove them on request.
NOPE – GUEST POSTS & SERVICE OFFERS
The following spammers will be ignored.
- We don’t accept “guest posts”, getting too much low-quality spam.
- We don’t “sell backlinks”.
- We don’t need “outreach experts”, “SEO services”, “programming services”, or “marketing agencies”.
Email us at [email protected] dot com
P.S. Deepest apologies if the reply is very late (or no reply at all). Red Dot Geek is run by a single person who is handling a couple of blogs, bouncing around multiple social media accounts, has a job, and has a life outside the cyber world.