- So grateful to have you guys visit Red Dot Geek, but sorry, I cannot offer free consultation and troubleshooting. If you have questions, please comment on the related post itself.
- Sorry, I am not available for hire. Already have my hands full with a job to do, writing for my own blogs, managing the social accounts, and making more YouTube tutorials.
SPONSORS & ADVERTISING
- Product sponsorship is always welcomed, also good affiliate offers. 😆
- Looking to buy advertisement space? Sadly, we don’t have any advertisement packages to offer.
- Feel free to use any content on Red Dot Geek for non-commercial use, credits will be nice.
- If I used your content without permission – I tried to credit all resources that I use, but cracks still happen. Let me know which one, I will add the credits accordingly or remove them on request.
NOPE – GUEST POSTS, “PAID LINKS”, SERVICE OFFERS
The following will be ignored, feel free to waste your time. Hundreds of these end up in the spam folder.
- We don’t accept guest posts – Had enough with “I want backlinks”, “sell my shit”, and “here’s a $5 spun article”.
- We don’t “sell backlinks” nor do “link insertions” – It’s against the guidelines of most search engines.
- We don’t work with betting/casino/adult/drug businesses – Don’t want to risk getting banned from the ad networks.
- We don’t need “outreach experts”, “SEO services”, “programming services”, or “marketing agencies”.
Email us at [email protected] dot com
P.S. Apologies if the reply is very late (or no reply at all). Red Dot Geek is run by a single person who is handling a couple of blogs, bouncing around multiple social media accounts, has a job, and has a life outside the cyber world.